So long as all of our terms and conditions – including delivery terms and artwork specifications– have been met, then we offer the following Guarantee on all of our Next Day printing items stated below.
What do we define as a “late” order? – An order is deemed late if the first attempted delivery is after the confirmed delivery date for your order.
Late Delivery – Parcel Refusal
- If the order is late due to a failure on either our part or our selected courier then you may refuse to take receipt of the order from the courier and receive a full refund.
Late Delivery – Parcel Accepted
- If you choose to accept the parcel you may contact us in writing via email, this must be within 48 hours of receipt of the order, and we require the order number and courier tracking number to be able to offer one of the following:
1.If the item is delivered on the working day after the expected delivery date and you accept it then there will be no recompense.
2.If the item is delivered on the 2nd working day after the expected delivery date and you accept it you will be eligible for credit for use on Hippoprint.co.uk amounting to 50% of the value of your order.
3.If the item is delivered on the 3rd working day after the expected delivery date and you accept it you will be eligible for credit for use on Hippoprint.co.uk amounting to 75% of the value of your order.
4.If the item is delivered on the 4th working day after the expected delivery date and you accept it you will be eligible for credit for use on Hippoprint.co.uk amounting to 100% of the value of the order.
Late Delivery – Timed Deliveries
The guarantee is based on delivery day shown when your order is placed, time slots are offered as a means of convenience to our customers. If you have chosen a timed delivery slot service at checkout (e.g. by 10:30am) and the courier misses the allocated delivery time, you will be eligible for a refund on the premium timed delivery charge, but not a refund for the goods if still delivered on the correct day.
Late Delivery – Delivery Attempt Made By Courier
- If you or an elected party are not available to accept the delivery from the courier on the expected delivery date and a delivery attempt is made then you will have waived your rights to our guarantee.
Late Delivery – Incorrect Delivery Address Details
- Should the delivery address provided be incorrect or lie outside of the areas covered by our guarantee as specified under our delivery terms, then you waive any rights to our guarantee.
Delivery When Ordering After 3pm Cut Off
- If you have contacted a member of staff regarding placing an order after our 3pm cut off for delivery the next following working day, our Next Day guarantee does not apply to orders placed after the 3pm cut off, the guarantee is based on the delivery date you receive from the website when placing the order. This still applies even if it has been agreed with a member of staff to process and dispatch your order for delivery the following working day.
The guarantee offered by Hippoprint.co.uk only applies to next day printing items and has no relation to our non next day delivery items.